Friday, April 1, 2011

face#15:radio head




WARNING: THE POST YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ COULD BE HARMFUL TO SOME OF THE READERS. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM DEAL WITH IT, BECUASE THIS IS MY ONLINE JOURNAL/PHOTOGRAPHY COLLECTION. ALL WHICH I SAY IS TRUE. ALWAYS TRUST THE WRITER!!!


Yes I know this is a lame face, but the drama really started heating up lately which got me kind of distractive. When it comes to friendship me and Ellie are basically over. We all screwed up. She treated me like a rock. I've had that happen before and it drives me nuts. So I totally lost it and tore out all my terrible feelings. Do I regret it is the big question? Yes I feel sorry that she found out how I felt about her that way, but she finally gets that I can't stand her and her stupid perfect life that everyone dreams about. Do I care that she travelled all of Europe last year? No, but she talks about it so much that I hate her because of it. Do I care that she's going to Hawaii this summer? No.... well kind of because I never have been to Hawaii. Is Matilde going somewhere this summer? No.... her parents can't afford it at the moment. I'm fine that I'm not going on vacation this year, but it bugs me that all that Ellie talks about is her dream life. Also Musical Theatre Club is like hell to me. Ellie and Katy are in it. I don't like that sort of thing, so I don't join. All Ellie talks about is Musical Theatre Club, a topic which I cannot talk about. I am not allowed to express my opinion around her because if we have different ones she starts to cry (which we usually do). I want to personally talk to her about all this, but it's like talking to a 3 year old. Gets distracted WAY to easily. And can't stand being wrong. I want me, her, and Katy to be friends again, but I cannot stand having to be quiet because one of these girls (not me or Katy) has issues that restrict me into the no talking zone.

-m

No comments:

Post a Comment