Friday, March 18, 2011

face#14: salt + pepper


Today I'm going to blog about the social class of my school that easily relates to popularity. So me and my friend went to this popular girl's birthday party. There were like 2-3 people that hanged out with the popular girl (the poplars). 5-7 people that are like wanna be popular (the outcast). And the 2-3 people that are rarely part of this popularity pyramid, (the difference). So here I am, me and my best friend are the difference. Now usually I would be complaining and whining that Im not popular, but I don't care. I enjoy being part of the difference. I can say what I want and no one cares. I can see life through my own eyes without having anyone changing my thoughts. See the face. Embrace life. You only live it once.

-m

No comments:

Post a Comment