Tuesday, March 15, 2011

face#13: candles


A 12 year old girl. Life is over for me. More like my social life. One word....make it 3. Musical Theatre Club. It tore my friendship apart. I try to talk with my 2 BFF's, they ignore me, COMPLETELY!!! It's almost like since I don't like the whole singing and dancing thing so I didn't join drama club with them, I'm not allowed to talk to them or something like that. One of my friends doesn't want to go snowboarding with me anymore and the other one is always busy doing whatever, because she refuses to tell me. And what does that let me hang out with, no one. Absolutely no one. My weekends ALONE. Anyway enough with my terrible life and onward to the face. If you have some problem seeing the face. The 2 candles are the eyes and the filling between one tile and the other would be the mouth. Trust me there will be a lot of faces like this. Well bye.

-m

No comments:

Post a Comment