Tuesday, October 26, 2010

face#9: rhino dude


A guy got shot in the head in the block I live today, so I'm terrified. Done with homework and still scare, so I decided to post on my blog since it has been a while since the last time. This is out lock on the door of our condo. I especially like this one because it's double-sided, or should I say double-faces. It can turn from the rhino what I showed you and turn the knob and you get an elephant, but I decided not to show you that. Time for dinner. Write to you next time.

-m

2 comments:

  1. You told me about that, SCARY! Luckily you weren't home at the time. Nice Rhino! We need to figure out halloween plans. Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO 80's MUSIC!!!!! I am so happy that you feel that way and I wish I was there with you :'(
    Great face! You are great at finding faces!
    I think that the video did get to his girlfriend! Isn't that great!

    ReplyDelete