Wednesday, January 19, 2011

face#11: a different point of view



Today I stayed home from school. I felt like I had to barf the whole time, but I didn't. My trip to Italy has basically re-balanced my life. Instead f the art becoming my nemeses, it's becoming my friend again. Maybe seeing the Picaso exhibit at the SAM might have helped with all this. Now I know this face looks posed but it isn't. If you come to my house/condo you will see that sometimes my bathroom looks like this. What makes it seem as if it were posed is it's a shot taken from a different angle, perspective, point of view. My weekend was crazy!!! My two best friends came over for a sleep over, well it didn't really start like that. See they were supposed to come so week could finish a project for TV production class, but things didn't go as planned. Instead of making a cut out animation video, we just made a mess. Then I played the piano and we all sang The Scientist by Coldplay. Later we all asked for a sleep over and we just made a whole bunch of CRAZY videos on one of my friends Flip video camera. Maybe I should upload the video to my blog. I kept a travel journal during my trip to Italy. Maybe I could add some of those entries to my blog. Who knows what I will do next. Happy 2011!!!

-m

No comments:

Post a Comment