Sunday, July 25, 2010

face#4: old ripped bed



The old ripped bed is there and every night it gets used, and every week the sheets get changed, and morning my parents complain. They are always talking about how they will change their mattress. How I will get a new one too. But the thing is that my mattress isn't that bad, it just kinda hurts in the morning. Theirs is such a bad condition that they have several rips. But the only one that really caught my eye was this one.The biggest rip with their two pillows on top. Instantly I saw a face. I just had to put this up on my blog. At least now they bought new pillows and soon there will be a new mattress, but I will miss the old one. Because I will probably be the only one in the family who can see that face.


-m

2 comments:

  1. You may be the only one in your family who can see it, but you have shared it to the world now. Your blog is AWESOME!!
    -Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg matilde nice creativity, i can sorta see the face your eyes much capture a lot of funny faces.

    ReplyDelete